HCS LEARNING AND ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (TEMPORARY)Apply Email Job Current employees click here Job ID PRO00269 Date posted 09/09/2019
individual and organizational performance and results to assist in the achievement of overall objectives.
1. Learning and Development: Assists in the design of educational offerings based on staff needs, management feedback and direct
observation. Actively participates in the delivery of UNC Health Care’s new hire orientation program. Ensures objectives and identified
outcomes are consistently met and are aligned with the organization’s strategic goals.
2. Process Improvement: Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Participates in the
identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
3. Project Management: Participates in program and project assignments, working independently or collaboratively as appropriate to
accomplish the assignment. Identifies issues and assists in developing strategies to address them prior to issue becoming critical.
Completes all assignments on time within the boundaries of the agreed upon delivery date.
4. Consultation, Collaboration and Support: Works closely with Subject Matter Experts in many areas to develop a variety of education
programs/modules based on staff needs. Supports activities to improve organizational effectiveness and performance results by assisting
with planning and implementation of organizational development projects. Works collaboratively and in conjunction with other staff
members to ensure coordination of programs and services to meet staff development needs. Works closely with Human Resources to
provide assistance to departments during organizational change initiatives to increase efficiency and service. May provide consultation and
support for employee engagement survey planning.
5. Professional Development: Maintains knowledge of best practices in Organizational and Training development.
● Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If a Bachelor’s degree: No prior experience required.
● If an Associate’s degree: Four (4) years of relevant experience.
● If a High School diploma or GED: Eight (8) years of relevant experience.
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: REXH-73060-Learning & OE
Shift: Day Job